Customer Issue: Ms. Nash had noticed over time that her garage door had become extremely unreliable in terms of opening and closing, and wanted to upgrade to protect her home and belongings better.
Our Solution: Our professionals talked with Ms. Nash about various options to assist her in finding the right fit. A Craftsman 54931 model garage door opener seemed like the best choice, as it had smartphone compatibility so she could close or open it from anywhere. We uninstalled the older opener and put in the new one for her right away.
New Garage Door Installation
Customer Issue: The customer came in possession of a new garage, and it needed an automatic door.
Our Solution: The new system our team set up is centered around an Amarr Stratford steel garage door, and a Genie QuietLift 550 1/2 HP belt drive opener with a three-button remote from the same company. Add in some safety sensors from Linear, and the door was ready to start serving its purpose!
Garage Door Troubleshooting
Customer Issue: Ms. Kropich’s door opened, but refused to close when commanded. She suspected her opener was at fault.
Our Solution: The opener box seemed to be fine, so our team looked at the sensors and the door mechanism for the problem. Excess friction from a jammed roller was creating too much feedback; once it was replaced, the door had no further problems.
Customer Issue: Worn out springs.
Our Solution: We prepared the new extension springs for the customer's garage before getting to work on disconnecting the opener and system in order to remove the tarnished original springs. That way, we could easily install the new ones into place.
Chamberlain Opener Installation
Customer Issue: Needed opener installed.
Our Solution: After we assisted the customer in deciding on a new Chamberlain B510 opener for its quietness, we then removed the opener already in place. We then put together the new one and installed it in to place for them.
Customer Issue: Rollers needed to be replaced.
Our Solution: We safely disconnected the door from the opener before getting to work on using pliers to open the tracks up enough to remove the old rollers. Then, we installed the fresh ones and closed up the tracks.